An outstanding area-imaging scanner for barcode applications
- Read most popular 1D, 2D bar codes and postal codes
- Omni-directional scanning
- The ability to read bar codes on paper and LCD display
- Unsurpassed readability on low contrast, smudged, poorly-printed or damaged barcodes
- High-density and standard range models are available for various data capture needs
- High density model can read 3-mil high-density barcodes
- Standard range model is ideal for general purpose applications
- Digital image capture capability
- Support multi-barcode capture with a single triggering
- Automatically switch between presentation scanning and hand-held scanning while working with Cino SmartStand
- Ruggedized over-mold design with 1.8-meter drop resistance
- Antimicrobial model is available for healthcare applications
- Optional vibrator is ideal for noisy and quiet environments
Thanks to the innovative FuzzyScan 3.0 Imaging Technology, the FuzzyScan A770 can read most widely-used linear and 2D bar codes on paper and LCD display. Ruggedized over-mold design, outstanding reading performance and versatile features sets offer business exceptional value with increased employee productivity and streamlined business processes. The A770 provides an ideal solution for retail, logistics, healthcare and industry applications.
The A770 supports most popularly-used linear, 2D bar codes and postal codes. It also supports digital image capture function, enabling you to scan barcodes and capture images with a single device. Especially the mobile commerce application is emerging and becoming increasingly popular. The A770 can read paper-based and electronic bar codes. The A770 not only can fulfill versatile data capture requirements, but also lower the total cost of ownership.
Superior reading performance
High density and standard range models are designed to meet the needs of various barcode scanning applications. The high density model is ideal for applications wherein high density bar codes are commonly used. The general purpose model is suitable for general purpose applications. It can also perform superior performance on reading poorly-printed, smudged and damaged barcodes.
Omni-directional scanning capability
The A770 supports omni-directional scanning of both 1D and 2D bar codes. Users can read barcode in any orientation without having to align the bar code or pause between scans. This point-and-shoot capability improves the first-time read rates while resulting in a faster throughput and less operator fatigue.
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: