Datamax-O'Neil H-CLASS High Performance Printer Series (RFID Ready)
The Datamax-O'Neil H-Class is a rugged and versatile printer that offers one of the most feature rich solutions for dynamic enterprise applications and is twice as fast as other printers in its class. The Datamax-O'Neil H-Class is ideal for high volume label printing in manufacturing, warehouse, transportation, and high resolution labeling.
Datamax-O'Neil H-Class reduces the total cost of ownership with its gear driven design to provide rugged and reliable performance for 24X7 mission critical services. Datamax-O'Neil H-Class offers a broad range of connectivity to meet diverse application requirements and easily integrates into any network. Modular construction increases up-time for the highest levels of user productivity. Datamax-O'Neil H-Class has the industry’s largest graphical display and provides an easy-to- read view for quick navigation and printer notifications. Support of UHF and HF RFID configurations for current or future requirements protect your printer investments. The high quality features, performance, and rugged reliability make the Datamax-O'Neil H-Class the best value of any premium printer on the market.
The Datamax-O'Neil H-Class is a family of high performance stationary label printers that thrive in a 24x7 work environment. Versatile and durable, the Datamax-O'Neil H-Class offers models that meet the requirements for even the most complex applications. The gear driven design and die-cast aluminum frame ensures you years of reliable service and a strong ROI.
The Datamax-O'Neil H-Class 4-inch series generates labels up to 4.16 inches wide with outstanding print quality from 203dpi to 600dpi and high speeds of 6 to 12ips.
4" H-Class "X"
The Datamax-O'Neil H-Class 4 inch extra capacity ("X") series offers the same durability and versatility of standard 4" series but with a full roll internal rewinder and expanded front panel display. The user-friendly LCD graphical backlit display is nine times larger for easy to read label configuration and setup. The 4X series is also 3.4 inches taller to accommodate the full roll internal label rewinder.
The Datamax-O'Neil H-Class 6-inch series are high performance printers perfect for printing midsize labels used in the automotive industry, manufacturing and pallet labels. The Datamax-O'Neil H-Class 6-inch series generates labels up to 6.61 inches wide with outstanding print quality from 203 dpi to 300 dpi and high speeds of 8 to 10 ips.
6" H-Class "X"
The Datamax-O'Neil H-Class 6-inch extra capacity (“X”) series offers a larger internal rewinder and expanded front panel display than the standard 6-inch models. The LCD graphical backlit display is nine times larger for easy to read configuration and set-up. The 6X series is also 3.4 inches taller to accommodate the full roll internal label rewinder.
8" H-Class "X"
Features a full roll internal rewinder and expanded front panel display.
Datamax-O'Neil H-Class Highlights and Benefits
Datamax-O'Neil H-Class printers can be used in a wide variety of industrial applications with a range of media compatibility, connectivity, emulation support, and options including RFID support. Key features are listed below:
- Connectivity: H-Class printers come standard with Ethernet, Parallel, Serial, and USB/SDIO interfaces for extra capacity models giving users integration flexibility
- Rugged: Gear driven design with precision die-cast aluminum frame, which provides durability and light weight. A steel cabinet offers protection in industrial environments.
- Range: H-Class is available in 203, 300, 400, and 600 DPI resolutions, covering a wide range of applications.
- Multi-language menu available in English, Spanish, German, Italian, and French
- Easy to read 7 button 240 X 320 graphical back lit display enabling user friendly label configuration set up on "X" models
- Field installable options such as cutters, peel & present sensors, and thermal transfer capabilities can be added easily to upgrade a base printer
- Media compatibility to support either coated side in or coated side out ribbons without the purchase of any options or the need for re-configuration resulting in easier ribbon inventory management
- Intelliseaq Printhead: Proactive diagnostic tools allow easy access to printhead performance and history
- Software: Features include Time stamp with print capability, time and date battery backup. Utilizes widely used DPL and supports MCL designer and 123 Print. With the PL-Z and PL-I printer language emulations, users can easily integrate the printer to existing solutions.
Configurable for a wide range of applications
- 203, 300, 400, 600 dpi for diverse applications
- Ethernet, parallel, serial and USB are standard
- WiFi 802.11b wireless LAN option with WPA, LEAP and other security protocols
- Easy-to-install thermal transfer option can be installed with only a screwdriver
- GPIO option for factory floor device interface
- USB Host interfaces support keyboards, scanners and weigh scales
H-Class printers meet the diverse demands of today’s constantly advancing RFID implementations. No matter the requirements, H-Class printers delivers power, performance and reliability and complies with EPC G2 standards. The H-Class offers a full array of printer sized and supports both UHF and HF frequencies.
The IntelliSEAQ™ printhead combines advanced thermal control with full performance history to provide the most sophisticated diagnostics available today. The diagnostics stored in the printhead allow you to quickly asses the operation of the printhead and proactively service the printer without compromising the productivity of the enterprise.
DMX NetManager provides a graphical user interface allowing you to manage your entire network connected D-O printers. Whether you are deploying or managing your printers, you can proactively configure or implement changes to your entire enterprise. This can significantly reduce operations down time and related loss of productivity costs.
All H-Class printers are shipped out of the box with software to ensure optimum performance and quality printing. The intuitive menu system gives users easy access to the configuration and advance features built into the printer. The emulation capabilities offers quick replacements of competitive printers such as Zebra, Intermec or Boca and the resident and expanded fonts offer global access. Regardless of your requirements, Datamax-O’Neil will support your specific needs with specialty firmware.
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: